STAR SEEDS & CHILDREN
Indigo Children & Star Children
May 15, 2013 By mindopenerz
Originally Text from:http://www.mindopenerz.com/are-you-an-indigo-11-traits-of-indigo-children/
Indigo children is the name given to the new type of human being born in this generation. Displaying amazing feats of intuition and intelligence beyond their years, these indigos has begun more of a common concept within our lexicon.
This list is developed by play therapist Jan Yordy , a former elementary school teacher and child counselor who’s been working with parents and children for 25 years.
As we go over the list, see if you resonate with any of these traits:
1. May be strong willed independent thinkers who prefer to do their own thing rather than comply with authority figures/parents
2. Have a wisdom and level of caring beyond their youthful experience
3. Traditional Parenting and discipline strategies don’t appear effective with these children. If you try to force an issue, a power struggle is the typical outcome.
4. Energeticly, Indigos are vibrating at a much higher frequencey so they can get scrambled by negative energy (human or machine)
5. Emotionally they can be reactive and may have problems with anxieties, depression or temper rages if not energetically balanced
6. Are creative right brain thinkers, but may struggle to learn in a traditional left brain school system
7. Often Indigos are diagnosed with ADD and ADHD since they appear impulsive (their brain can process information faster) and they require movement to help keep them better focused.
8. Indigos are very intuitive, and may see hear or know things that seem unexplainable.
9. Indigos have more problems with food and environmental sensitivities, since their system is more finely tuned.
10. When their needs are not met, these children seem self centered and demanding, although this is not their true nature.
11. These children have incredible gifts and potential, but they may be shut down when not properly nurtured and accepted
Dolores Cannon, the 3 Waves of Star Seed Volunteer
Chinese boy Yongsui with blue eyes has night vision like a cat.
The Boy that Remembered his Past Lives
The Indigo Evolution Full Length Documentary Indigo children
The Boy Who Sees Without Eyes
Russian Boy – Blind yet has Supersight
The New Children, Indigo Children, Crystal Children
The Girl Who Never Ages – Documentary
The Boy With Divine Powers – He does not Drink or Eat…
Buddha Boy Ram Bomjon Gadhi Mai Speech
The Man that has not eaten or drunk for 70 Years
Although this is not an “Indigo Child or Star Seed” If you think the previous video is not real… than this read this story: