The House of Representatives passes a bill that will allow for microchipping of American citizens.
Last week, the House of Representatives in the United States passed a bill which will allow for the microchipping of American citizens. This action will be allowed to take place without the consent of the person being implanted with the microchip. Ostensibly, this bill has put forward with compassionate health reasons in mind.
The microchips will be implanted into older individuals with diseases such as dementia, Alzheimer’s and Huntington’s chorea who can often become very confused about their surroundings and can easily get lost if they wander away from a safe environment. The bill may also be used to empower physicians and carers to microchip severely autistic children who often exhibit wandering characteristics which could imperil their safety. However, despite the apparently benign nature of the bill, some people are already expressing their concern about where this could all lead.
America recently underwent a mass microchipping panic owing to a rumor floating around about the long-term implications of the Affordable Care Act which some people claimed stipulated that all American citizens would have to be microchipped by a certain date. However, this rumor turned out to be baseless as there was nothing in the Affordable Care Act relating to microchipping in any capacity. Despite the fact that these rumors were groundless, the latent fear of mass microchipping in the United States is still apparent, and this new bill appears to have tapped into these fears.
A Republican representative from the state of Texas said that the American people were primarily concerned that organizations that govern mechanisms such as these microchips often turn into sprawling bureaucracies. He said that by allowing this bill to open the door to involuntary microchipping could lead to the Department of Justice leapfrogging onto the bill to track recidivist criminals and this could lead to even greater breaches of civil liberties in the future.
At this point, no one is in any doubt that this bill was passed with good intentions. However, it has been said that it may be wise to avoid using the implantation method of microchipping and instead attach a microchip to a piece of jewelry or clothing instead to ward off any future problems associated with the technology. This article (House Passes Bill Allowing Americans To Be Implanted And Tracked Via Microchips) is free and open source.
You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with full attribution and a link to the original source on Disclose.tv
NBC has recently predicted that in 2017, all of America will be tagged with microchips. They will be implanted to help identify individuals immediately. According to the report, the technology is used to answer one question, “Am I who I say I am?” Some worry, however, that the RFID Microchip will give the government too much power, allowing them to track every move.
In some states, like Virginia, legislation is in process to stop this from happening.
The report also reveals an RFID Brain Chip that has been developed and is currently being tested on several humans. It was reported that the use of Micro-Chips in Bill H.R. 4872 was located on Page 1014 under “National Medical Device Registry” it tells about a “Class II Device That is Implantable” and yes, they passed the bill. Read Page “1014? In The H.R. 4872. Read Class II Special Controls Guidance For FDA Staff.
With the RFID Microchip they can track the movement of the people that are implanted. They can also control the money and food of the people. It is also reported to be possible to even kill the people that don’t obey.
The HR 3962 Bill is an exact copy of the HR 3200 bill in with the exception of just a few words removed concerning the RFID Microchip but the ability to Chip Every Citizen of the United States is still in the bill. Open Bill and Read Pages 1501 through 1510. Read Class II Special Controls Guidance For FDA Staff Read And Do The Research For Yourself …
Darrin McBreen explores the coming of the Mark of the Beast. RFID microchips implanted under the skin and wearable technology (Smart Tattoos) will soon be mandatory. Meanwhile the European Union and U.S. Cybercom develop plans for a worldwide standardized Internet ID system. Will you accept the mark of the beast?
Former DARPA director and now Google Executive, Regina E. Duncan, unveils ingestible microchips and electronic tattoos which takes NSA spying to whole new levels. Meanwhile the former head of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Tommy Thompson (now with VeriChip) promotes FDA Approved Human-Implantable RFID Microchips. Attorney General Eric Holder says he is interested in mandatory electronic bracelets for gun owners and Joe Biden tells Supreme Court Justice John Roberts that he will have to rule on implantable microchips.
- ALIENS & UFOS
- BLOG & NEWS
- EXPLORING SELF
- SELF SUFFICIENCY
- TECH, HEALTH & SCIENCE
Login & Partecipate
Latest News & Posts
- China’s Secret UFO Archive: SENSATIONAL Footage Smuggled Out & Released!August 14, 2017 - 1:11 am
Secret UFO Archive Footage Released In China A secret and sensational UFO video has been smuggled out of China and released, and it has been going around the internet, causing jaws to drop. The footage has just been released and has got UFO believers very excited because it shows what seems to be a crystal […]
- Google Now Targets ‘Conspiracy Theory Websites’ And UFOs In Latest UpdateAugust 6, 2017 - 2:31 am
Google is again stepping up their censorship regime on the Internet. The quality raters guidelines of Google have been updated July 27, 2017. This latest update brings many changes, but the biggest is conspiracy theory websites and results in non-English language. Quality Raters Guidelines Of Google Updated To Show Conspiracy Theories The change to the […]
- Beware, Sprinkle Smart Dust! ‘You Might Already be Microchipped’August 6, 2017 - 2:26 am
What is sprinkle smart dust and why does it make people so worried about civil rights? Back in the 1990s, a researcher called Kris Pister imagined a future wherein people would have access to a technology known as sprinkle smart dust. Sprinkle smart dust: Tiny sensors Sprinkle smart dust were intended to be tiny sensors, […]
- Pyramids Form Intergalactic Communication Network Based on ‘Cosmic Internet’ Described by Nikola TeslaApril 27, 2017 - 1:16 am
- New Anti-Aging Drug Turns Old Mice Into YoungstersApril 6, 2017 - 10:32 pm
- HEBBIAN POWER: Scientists Find Real Life ‘SUPER POWER’ Hidden Inside Our Brains!March 9, 2017 - 12:30 am
Evolution has been going impressively well for humans as we grew into intelligent creatures of curisosity and reason. It’s a complex process that spans generations of information inside the DNA. Humans have evolved both physicaly and mentally and we keep moving forward into new stages, being able to process information with a rapid learning rate. […]
- The Tiny Egloo Can Heat Your Home Without Electricity for...December 22, 2015 - 12:42 pm
- Murdered Holistic Doctors Discovered Cancer-Causing Enzyme...November 22, 2015 - 10:23 pm
- A potential timeline of events, if the lights went out in...November 17, 2015 - 6:36 am
- Are New Government Aircraft Responsible for UFO Sightin...November 16, 2015 - 2:57 am
- Billions in Change Solution: Generate your own Power -O...November 11, 2015 - 12:03 am
- India permits free energy technology despite threat from...October 31, 2015 - 10:29 pm
- EU parliament votes to drop charges against Edward Snow...October 31, 2015 - 12:10 am
- Top 5 PHONES With The Highest Radiation. Is Yours Putting...October 31, 2015 - 12:06 am
- Scientists Just Made A Discovery On This Tiny Island That...October 30, 2015 - 11:55 pm
- The real effects that ‘Earthing’ can have on...November 28, 2015 - 10:05 pm
- DARPA’s lightest metal ever is 99.9 percent AIRDecember 5, 2015 - 12:01 pm
- 15 Signs that can Help You Detect a False Flag Operatio...December 22, 2015 - 12:34 pm
- Bombshell: Unvaccinated populations are healthier than the...December 17, 2015 - 11:25 pm
- This Ancient Remedy Cures HIV, AIDS, Diabetes, Cancer, Stroke,...December 17, 2015 - 11:12 pm
- Long-Lost Nikola Tesla Drawings Reveal Genius Map For M...December 17, 2015 - 11:03 pm
- Judge Calls For US Marshals and FBI To Arrest Congress and...December 13, 2015 - 6:03 am
- Brutal Warning From Islamic Woman to America: Wake Up or...December 12, 2015 - 10:48 pm
- Dinosaur Blood Vessels Survived 80 Million Years. Jurassic...December 12, 2015 - 10:41 pm
- China’s Secret UFO Archive: SENSATIONAL Footage Smuggled...August 14, 2017 - 1:11 am
- Google Now Targets ‘Conspiracy Theory Websites’...August 6, 2017 - 2:31 am
- Beware, Sprinkle Smart Dust! ‘You Might Already be...August 6, 2017 - 2:26 am
- Pyramids Form Intergalactic Communication Network Based...April 27, 2017 - 1:16 am
- New Anti-Aging Drug Turns Old Mice Into YoungstersApril 6, 2017 - 10:32 pm
- HEBBIAN POWER: Scientists Find Real Life ‘SUPER POWER’...March 9, 2017 - 12:30 am
- EmDrive: NASA’s FASTER THAN LIGHT propulsion technology...March 9, 2017 - 12:27 am
- EPA UNDER PRESSURE TO TO BAN FLUORIDE FROM DRINKING WAT...January 25, 2017 - 11:55 pm
- Two Star Trek ‘Tricorders’ Have Made It to the...January 15, 2017 - 12:22 am
- USA HOUSE PASSES BILL ALLOWING AMERICANS TO BE IMPLANTED...December 19, 2016 - 5:38 am
- RECONSTRUCTED 2000 YEAR OLD MANUSCRIPT PROVE THE EXISTENCE...November 2, 2016 - 12:44 am
- RUSSIAN SCIENTISTS CAN TRANSMUTE ANY ELEMENT INTO ANOTHER,...September 6, 2016 - 7:37 am
- EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC STUDY CONCLUDES: ALL THREE WTC TOWERS...September 6, 2016 - 7:32 am
- ROMANIAN CAVE SEALED FOR 5.5 MILLION YEARS IS FULL OF STRANGE...July 27, 2016 - 4:19 am
- Scientists Sent This Message Into Space In 1974, And In...July 4, 2016 - 11:11 pm
- New water-oozing nano material could help quench thirstJune 15, 2016 - 3:31 am
- Alien Species in Contact With Earth Right Now – Confirmed...June 8, 2016 - 5:58 am
- Scientists make ‘second skin’ to hide wrinklesMay 13, 2016 - 1:08 pm
- August 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014